Monday, March 31, 2008

First T-Ball Game

So after a jam packed weekend - full of everything from a pancake breakfast, an opening day parade, Dallin's first tball game, me helping with the stake dinner before the General YW Broadcast on Saturday, to church and meetings on Sunday. Did I say jam packed? So I am just now getting to post pictures from Dallin's game.

Dallin playing short stop! He was so handsome in his uniform!

Pirates on defense. Dallin is still playing short stop and you can see Coach Ryan (my hubby) behind the pitcher!


Coach Ryan helping Emily at home plate.

Dallin on 3rd base. The kid can hit and throw, but we are still working on the catching aspect of the game. Dallin cracked me up at the game because he just kept running. The other coaches would have to say "Dallin stop, go back to 2nd base" several times. It was funny!

The Pirates after the game! We have some pretty good ball players on our team! Go Pirates!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

i like the new blog setup it is very cute i love the blue and brown -

Stefany said...

ohhh, I love the third picture. What a fun memory that will be . How fun!
Thanks for sharing.

Bethanne said...

Awwwww, look at our Dallin all grown up! He is SO cute in that uniform, you are right about that. What a great time...I can't wait for those days at our household although I probably will be banned because I'm too competitive. Okay, I'm crazy. It is not my fault...I'll blame it on well, my upbringing. hahahahahaha

FoxFamily said...

Wow Megan, he is growing up!! those are cute pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails