Thursday, March 20, 2008

Carson is 2!!!

So Saturday was Little C's 2nd birthday (I've been in bed with another cold since Saturday night or this would have been posted much sooner)! We celebrated his big day with a party with family and a few of his buddies! Lunch was yummy and there was plenty of play time for the little ones!




He didn't seem to understand why we were all singing to him!




He was really into the present opening!


Big D was such a great present opener too! That's what big brothers are for!

So as the party ended, Little C anxiously awaited for his new trains and other fabulous toys to be opened. He and Big D enjoyed playing with his new treasures (many thanks to those who gave him so much).


Let me just add that I am so lucky to have Little C in my life! He is a spunky little boy, who never stops when he's awake, doesn't fight nap time, has the cutest laugh, loves to tease his big brother because he knows it will bug Big D, skips when he runs, loves to pick flowers, screams - I mean talks very loudly, and is ready for the exciting toddler years! We love him and are so grateful he came to our family!

4 comments:

Stefany said...

Yeah! I am So glad that your feeling better. I kept stalking your blog. I bet your site meter was going berzerk trying to figure out who I was popping on every day to see what was new.

I love the birthday cupcake holder. How fun!

Bethanne said...

I am so sad we missed big C's second b'day! We love you guys and are so glad that we have you in our lives. We love you! I'm also glad to hear that you are feeling better...doing too much again?! :) Take care of yourself!

Kim said...

Holy smokes! I can't believe he's two already! Time flies. I'm glad his birthday was so fun! :)

Danielle said...

happy birthday Carson

I love that you have NKOTB on your blog - wow blast from the past LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails