Thursday, March 13, 2008

Keith Urban & Carrie Underwood and the "Love, Pain & the Whole Crazy Carnival Ride" Tour

Last night found me enjoying seeing this guy....



....and this girl rock the Arco Arena!!!
Now I haven't been to a concert in quiet awhile, but a good friend asked me if I wanted to go! Uh, yeah!!! My wonderful husband was okay with me being gone another night (my calling pulls me away from home several times during the week)!
Marie and I had a blast checking out the interestingly dressed girls, the guys who looked like they were going to a rock concert (they had longer hair than me) and of course who can resist watching drunk people dance and walk!!!
This is one of the best concerts I have been to (Reba was my favorite). Now I listen to all types of music, my motto is "give me a beat and I'll move my feet," but I have really enjoyed the more rocking country music that has been creeping it's way in! Carrie Underwood was stunning and the girl sings so well! I was impressed that she was dessed modestly. The crowd was singing along to some of her songs, but the buzz was all about Keith. He was definitly ready to put on a show. I love when musicians/singers play to the crowd. Keith walked through the crowd, even signing and handing his guitar to someone in the audiance, he threw a gazillion guitar picks into the crowd, he brought a girl on stage who had written a nice sign for him (she wanted a kiss, but he asked if she would settle for a hug seeing that he's married). He even had the McKlatchy High drumline perform on stage!
Girls night out, enjoying some good music, ringing in the ears, people watching - I had a blast!!!!
Thanks Marie!



3 comments:

Ryan and Liz Meinzer said...

megan i am so jelous- it sounds like a fun concert, and a great girls night out! how fun!

Stefany said...

Okay, you have killed me with your shout out on your blog roll. The pressure is taking away all of the humor.Seriously, thank you for the fun compliment. Just wait till your sweet babes become teens then you will suddenly lose brain cells and become funny as well. LOL

Danielle said...

oh my gosh i am so jealous - we love both carrie and keith in this house- sounds like you had tons of fun - congrats

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails