Monday, March 03, 2008

Puppet Show



So a few weeks ago (wow that went by fast) I had a girlfriend and her son (and her little one who is 6 months) over to make sock puppets with the boys. We had socks, googly eyes, chenille sticks, felt, buttons, etc... all ready for them to make whatever type of puppet they wanted. So the kids told us what colors they wanted the mouths to be and where they wanted their eyes, mouth, and antenna on their "aliens." The boys were interested for all of maybe 5 minutes and they then decided they were done with that. So while they played, Becka and I had some crafty time and 3 or 4 glue sticks later (and a few burns on my fingertips) we called the boys back for a puppet show. They had fun telling us jokes and putting on the puppet show.



Carson, Seth, and Dallin with their alien puppets!

1 comment:

Bethanne said...

Okay, so cute! Great job on the stage too...Isn't it funny how sometimes we get more involved with our kid's projects than they are? I bet it was fun though. You know I love that stuff...I guess now that I think about it, that is what happens with Leah all the time. It is such the norm now that I don't even realize it. hahahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails