Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope you all had a fabulous Easter! We had a nice day and week! Spring Break is now over, Dallin is back to school and it's now time to put the Easter decorations away. :-(

Me, Ryan, Dallin and Carson on Easter Sunday


The Easter Egg Hunt is in full effect in this picture. Apparently the Easter Bunny hid eggs down low for Carson and up high for Dallin.


Carson found an egg down low. The Easter Bunny had brought him this really cool bubble blower and he would not put it down all day! He even wanted to bring it to church, but I had to put my foot down. I know I'm a party popper, but bubbles during sacrament meeting is not really the right thing to do!


Can you spot the Easter Egg? Dallin was looking high and low but it took him awhile to find it!


Dallin finally found it! This was his last egg and it proved to be very elusive. I wish the Easter Bunny would leave a map as to where all the eggs were hidden!


Here's Carson with more bubble fun. The kid was beside himself with excitment and of course candy!




Cute boys in their matching pj's! They were looking for Easter Eggs!



Carson found an egg that was in his train bin! He was very pleased with himself!

Dallin's 6 eggs. We never took a picture of Carson's eggs, but they look just like the ones above!

All being said, our Easter was beautiful! The weather was perfect, we had a lovely breakfast with Ryan's brother and his dad and stepmom, we had a nice time at church, and our dinner with family was perfect! I hope you all had a nice day too!

5 comments:

Kerri said...

We have those same pajamas! I love them and wish that I had bought a pair for Dylan. Happy Easter! We were going to do the up high vs. down low thing, but decided to put all of Dylan's in one room and Tyler had the rest of the house to search. I am sure that won't work next year when Dylan is old enough to feel jipped!

Zwinggi Zoo said...

I love Easter! It looks like you had fun too! You boys are so cute and growing so big. We need to get our munchkins together soon... I love spring, but I'm looking forward to summer already!

Stefany said...

These pictures are so sweet. Thanks for sharing. Are those bunny pajamas? The future wives will get a kick out of those!

Bethanne said...

Happy Belated Easter, you cutie-pies. I have been working on some reports lately, so although I wanted to comment...I just haven't had the chance yet. We love you! Thanks for all of the Christ-centered ideas, by the way.

Orange Peanut said...

Stefany - the pj's are actually covered with planes and helicopters. Bunny pj's would have been real cute though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails