Thursday, March 27, 2008

American Idol Addict

I'll let you in on a side of me you may not know! I love AI and really enjoy watching these people develop and grow. If you really know me you know that I dig music! This show is such a great way for these talented people to get some public love. This season I really like David Archuleta and Brooke White, but as of late I am really digging....

...David Cook!!! I loved his perfomance of Billy Jean on Tuesday night! It was brillant and he is slowly grabbing my attention!!!
I am so sad to see Chikezie leave - he really had a fun personality and a silky smooth voice! I am shocked that Kristy Lee Cook is still in the running, but she did perform very well this week. I just hope that next week rocks and that the final 9 really aim to entertain!!!

2 comments:

Lulucarrot said...

I have to say that I watch AI in like 15 minutes. I fast forward through most everybody except brooke, david castro, and sayeisha. I'll slow down for David cook next time!

Orange Peanut said...

What if you miss a good performance from one of the other's? I have to watch them all - I'm a dork I know but I just have to see if the person who will go home the next day is the right choice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails