Thursday, March 06, 2008

Look at the Big Boy!

So Tuesday morning Carson and I were getting ready to go on a walk with some friends. I had asked Carson to get his shoes and then I went to go get mine from my room. When I came back to the family room this is what I found...



....my little one with his shoes on, fastened and on the correct feet!!!! (He does look in pain in this picture but that is his "cheese" face for pictures - it's pretty funny) This brought mixed emotions - I was so pleased that he figured out his shoes, but sad that he is getting big.

Way to go Carson - you're getting to be such a big boy!!!

1 comment:

Bethanne said...

WOW! I have to be honest and say that I'm glad you put the age ticker on your blog because I always see him as older (if I don't catch myself, I keep saying he is turning 3)! Nice rolled up pants too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails