Monday, March 03, 2008

Tag Your It!

Ok I've been tagged by Devon!
RULES: Answer questions, tag 5 people then go to there blog and leave them a comment reminding them.

10 years ago... I was finishing my Junior year of college at Sac State, planning my upcoming temple wedding to the best guy in the world, working at Jamba Juice (I loved that place), serving as a Stake Missionary, let's see.... hmmmmm. I can't think of anything else right now.

5 places I've lived...I have only lived in 2 cities. Antioch, CA and Sacramento, CA. I could get technical and list the different addresses, but I don't remember them all. Since being in Sacramento I have lived in 6 different places.

5 things to do today...
1)laundry,
2)finish the Stake YW calendar and some other stake business,
3)try to come up with a yummy dinner (I think we will have breaded tilapia, asparagus, salad, and fresh bread - I'm getting hungry),
4)help Dallin with his homework,
5) type up some info for our T-Ball team (Ryan's the manager and I'm the team mom).

Jobs I've had...
1) nanny,
2)Antioch Public and Sac State library,
3)Jamba Juice (I got to train new hires and eat the yummy smoothies - so much fun), 4)Wells Fargo as a teller and new member agent,
5)Hewlett Packard as an administrative assistant and
6) Mommy (the hardest and most rewarding one I've ever had)!

5 snacks I can't live without... 1) Fresh oranges, 2) anything with chocolate, 3)ice cream, 4)blueberries, 5) fruit smoothies. (can I add one more - slurrpies)

What we would do with Billions of dollars...
1)TRAVEL! I have so many more places to see
2)Hire a professional chef and housecleaner
3)Give money to a few charities that I would love to start (one being to help families pay for funerals after a loved one dies of cancer)
4)Shopping
5)I would love to be able to sew, craft, make cards, etc... at my own fabric, paint, and card/scrapbook making store! All those supplies right at my fingertips - we are talking serious trouble there. You would never see me again! And I have to add a number
6) I would put a bunch into our investment portfolios!

5 things you didn't know about me...
1)I pick - my zits, my scabs, my children's noses when they are gross, etc... I know I shouldn't pick but I do!
2)I can stick my whole fist in my mouth (yes I know I'm a big mouth - I mean I have a big mouth :-)
3)I have always dreamed of being an actor someday or a back up dancer for a popular group (that would be fun)!
4) I think you know everything else about me - I'm an open book! If you want to know something about me, just ask!!!

10 years from now... I want to be physically fit, enjoying my children and all that they will be doing, traveling with my husband still, I don't know - enjoying life and all that comes with it!!!

OK I tag...Shannon, Erica, Bethanne, and Kerri...have fun girls!! Thanks for the tag Devon!!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Just popped onto your very cute blog. What an adorable family..thanks for letting me visit.

Stefany

Ali said...

Hi there, found you through Amber Dudley's FaceBook. The boys are so cute! Crazy that we worked together at Jamba AND Wells Fargo. I always tease Adam that I want to go back to work at Jamba - I'm still so addicted. Both of my kids can spot a Jamba from miles away and prefer that over the Golden Arches any day, thank goodness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails