Friday, April 04, 2008

How to do the running man dance!


In a post from a few weeks ago I said that I taught some of the youth how to do the running man dance! It's a dance that was made popular by Vanilla Ice in the late 80's! After receiving a comment and a few emails regarding the dance I decided it was time to add an "80's dance how to" section to my blog. So keep checking back to see people doing the dances that I loved and some that I could never figure out!

In this video Will Smith does an awesome running man! He starts with the running man then does a few other dance moves. Basically the running man looks like you are running but you are staying in one spot! I hope you like the video and the memories!

Enjoy,

Your 80's Dance Coach

4 comments:

Ryan and Liz Meinzer said...

megan- that is hillarious! the good ol' 80's....gotta love them.

Stefany said...

Okay - NOW I want to see the video of YOU doing it!

Bethanne said...

I can not believe anyone DOESN'T know the running man. Sigh. I LOVE the 80s. But I'm glad you posted Will Smith...I love him. I mean, besides my husband; I love Will Smith. :)

Jessica Marie said...

haha!!! Oh I miss that show! Have I told you how much I love you? I hope I can be as fun of a mom and leader as you are!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails