Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Three White Dresses

We are having our Stake Young Womanhood Recognition night in a few weeks and Lucy choose a wonderful theme - "My Three White Dresses." This is based on a poem and picture by Bernie Tanner. I love that we will be talking about these 3 important and sacred dresses and the times when we wear them (baby blessing, baptism, and temple marriage).

So while I was working on the invitation, I came across this video on you tube. I hope you enjoy the music and beautiful pictures!



p.s. You might want a tissue or 2!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

AW! I love this song! I have about 4 versions, but Doug Walker's is my favorite!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Stefany said...

What a sweet video- I just forwarded this on to at least 3 others. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails