Tuesday, July 22, 2008

{Sorry to Disappoint}

Ashley requested pictures of me decked out in my country gear, but I don't have any! How sad is that? Major bummer!

I do, however, have this picture of one of my college roommates, Monica, and I taken right before we went to a George Strait concert. We were hot cowgirls, but you can't see the full picture, just waist up!




So sorry to disappoint, I know your heart was set on seeing me all countrified, but you will just have to paint a pretty picture in your heads!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How great is that photo!! You mean that wasn't you in the video? (Just kidding!!)

Kerri said...

Ahaha! This is an awesome picture! I had a button-up plaid tank top back in the day, too! I think mine was pink yellow and blue and I wore it with these pink shorts. Wow, that makes my eyes hurt just thinking about it!

Thanks for making me remember that!
P.S. I am taking a road trip to Sac early in August (i don't have my dates yet), and would love to drop by to see you and the boys. Arthur won't be with me, but we don't need him to have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails