Friday, July 25, 2008

{100th Post}

I had no idea what would be in store for my 100th post - maybe some philosophical words or a fun dance video! But this morning, while I was getting ready to go over to my new girlfriend Melissa's house, I heard Little C calling my name from the dining room!

Look what was waiting for me...


... a bashful Little C, covered in, you guessed it, baby powder!


A close up of the counter top and if you look real close at the bottom left corner, you can see the floor covered in powder too!

Oh the adventures of a 2 year old!

So, happy 100th post, another post to show the nutty side of my days!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you wouldn't want your 100th post to be anything different would ya? He is too cute! That face must make it really hard to get mad! :)

Bethanne said...

Oh, that Carson...he and Jackson and Noah (my brother's almost 3 year old) should never - I repeat, never - get together. Without many adults, a confined and restricted environment and possibly some police and doctors nearby, that is.

Stefany said...

and you got the camera first.......
lol.
So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails