Wednesday, July 09, 2008

{Happy 10th Anniversary}




Scroll your mouse over the pictures for a description!


So this past Monday, July 7th, marked the 10th year of marriage for my husband and I!!! We are going away this weekend to SF for an extended weekend away - just the 2 of us!!!

I am the luckiest woman in the world! I am married to my best friend who loves me unconditionally, faults and all! I love that he: makes me laugh, is a good father, worthy to hold the Priesthood, loves to cook, is budget minded, is resourceful, is a hard worker, is a great artist, knows so much about computers, loves to try new things, loves to travel, and loves to serve the Lord! I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture! I am married to a great guy who loves me and I absolutely love him!

Thanks for the past 10 years dear. We have had our ups and our downs, but mostly ups! Thank you for the trips to far away destinations, for our 2 little boys, your patience, and acceptance. You amaze me!


All I am is Yours!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Day!!!!! Congrats on 10 years! Have fun in SF!!

Kerri said...

Wow 10 years! I loved the picture with the guys in sunglasses - it was funny to see Arthur in that one! Oh yeah and the other one with you looking perfect in your wedding dress and Ryan looking like a psychopath! Congratulations! Have fun in San Fran!

Jenni said...

Happy Anniversary! I think I am going to force a cruise for my 10 year. That is a big accomplishment! But knowing me I will probably be pregnant or nursing which will foil my plot!

Kelsey said...

Congrats Kanzlers! Have a wonderful weekend, you guys deserve a break!!!

Della Hill said...

Wow!
Huge congratulations!
I think a good marriage is one of the best things in this life.
Hooray for you.
It sounds like it's going fabulously.
-Della

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails