Wednesday, July 02, 2008

{Our New Bathroom}

It is done! It is beautiful and these pictures don't do it justice!

Thank you to my husband who stuck with it, to the boys for being patient with us while it was being worked on, and for a friend of ours who helped Ryan with the tiling and plumbing (Michael you rock)!

I love the new floor tile and my sink!


Isn't that tile behind the bathtub just great! I love the bead board too, it's vinyl and all we have to do is wipe it down!

A close up of the bathtub tiles! They are lovely recycled glass tiles!


A nice shot of the potty! And the lovely bead board!


Isn't this sink just beautiful? I love it!

So if you are in the neighborhood, come check it out!

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

It looks so beautiful, I am sure it brings a smile to you face everytime you see it. I can't wait to see it in person.

Stefany said...

I love it. No REALLY I loved it...I called my husband in to show it to him. What a great job!

Jenni said...

If I am excited about my new living room rug (boring), I can't imagine how excited you must be about your new gorgeous bathroom! Good job!! I love 1 inch tiles and they are such a pain!

Trent and Amber said...

It looks great Megan! how nice to have such a nice kitchen and now bathroom! Dang girl, you're makin me want a house more than ever! Your hubby did a great job! :)

FoxFamily said...

Very nice bathroom Megan!! Yay for you and Ryan! I'll come see it (and you)sometime. Thanks for visiting me!!

Bethanne said...

Omigosh, it looks FABULOUS! Seriously, that is awesome...

Lisa said...

very cute :) congrats on the new bathroom...enjoy your time in there!?!?!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails