Friday, July 18, 2008

{Family Fun}


On Wednesday we drove down to Antioch to spend some time with my sister, Kara, who was in town with her husband and her son, Tre, (my niece went back to Colorado early for cheerleading camp). My younger sister Christine was there too, with her 2 boys.

We decided to go to the Prewett Family Water Park where they have waterslides and wading pools all geared for young children! I had never been there and it was a great park! I loved it and wish there was one like that here in Sacramento.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

It looks like a great time with the family. You should check out the Folsom Aquatics Center for great kid size fun.

Ashley said...

How fun! You look good in a hat. (I have a problem with hats because of my big hair!) I was glad someone else agreed with my opinion about Edward. I thought it was a risky comment with so many die hard fans around. I think it would be fun to get a big group together, I am sure just the amount of people we know who are interested would fill the theater!!

Bethanne said...

Hot dog! Don't ya just LOVE places like these? Cute pics (as always)!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun day to me!!!!! Love the pictures :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails