Thursday, July 10, 2008

{American Idol Concert Rocked}

Have a mentioned that I am the luckiest lady in the world!!! Not only do I have an amazing husband and family, but we have some pretty dynamite friends too! I just hope I haven't scared them away! You see last night Ryan and I were invited to go to the AI concert at Arco Arena with 3 amazing couples! I had to give them all the warning that I will sing loudly, spontaneously scream like a little girl, and probably act like a teenager from time to time. I know that I didn't disappoint, but like I said before, I may have scared them or at least they might think that I am always so silly :-)


Here are the pictures from the concert:


I love American Idol!


The Smith's, The Moser's, us, The Smith's



My hunky husband and me!



Randy, I mean President Smith and his phenomenal wife Carrie. Nothing like acting crazy with your stake president sitting 2 seats down!



Michael Johns was awesome!!!!



Brooke was great! I just love that she is real!



Jason Castro did a nice job. He had on some sweet red shoes!



Oh sweet David A. He was so cute and was applauded a lot! He sang great songs and I can't wait for his album to be released! It's gonna be good!



This is where I screamed like a little girl! I love David Cook!!!! I really love all types of music, rock to opera! I try to listen to music that is good, without bad language, or suggestive lyrics, but when he performed Billy Jean , I almost cried! His version of that not so great song was pretty great. After all the song is about an affair! Singing along, loudly, I realized not a great song to be singing to with my stake leader sitting right there.

But, it was fun and I had a great time!

So thank you President and Carrie for the great night. Janalee and Bishop Smith - thanks for sharing the back seat with me. President and Lisa - thanks for the great conversation over dinner!

If I didn't scare them too much, I hope there will be future date nights with these fun people!

p.s. I am excited to try Guitar Hero, I never have played it and just might pop over to the Smith's to give it a go! Should be fun!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I love David Cook and Guitar Hero!!!

Unknown said...

I must admit I am not a huge American Idol fan. Having said that I am a huge Brooke White fan!!! Her voice is super cool and unique!!
Looks like you guys had a fun time and hey maybe if you acted a little too crazy around the Stake Pres. it will keep you from getting some calling you do not want!!

Bethanne said...

Okay, so fun! Love it! For me I think I'd squeal just as much for tickets to So You Think You Can Dance! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Jennie Blaser said...

How fun! We would have loved to have been the 5th couple with all those fun peeps! We are big AI fans -- especially David Cook and Brooke White -- and even little David A. Thanks for the link to your blog... hopefully you can check out mine now too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails