Friday, June 27, 2008

What a lovely day!

So my birthday was great! My boys were, well being little boys (they didn't quiet understand that it was my birthday for they fought continually, thought it would be fun to not take naps, etc...They didn't get the memo that I'm the queen for the day and should be treated as such - what a shame : -); my girlfriend came over to watch them while she sent me to a scrapbook store with a gift certificate (Thanks Ramona); I had loving family members call and sing to me and wish me happy birthday (it was great); Ryan arranged for the boys to go over to Great Grandma's house so that we could go out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants - Benihana's; and to top it all off - I just felt so loved! Nothing better for your birthday than that! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it weird how kids do not care that it is mom's b-day? Geesh can't they just stop for one day and treat us like the royalty we are? :) Glad you had a fun day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails