Monday, June 16, 2008

Look what Ryan was doing while I was gone!




So Ryan was trying so hard to start and finish the remodel of our front bathroom while I was out of town! He got so far and I was surprised that he attempted that while I was gone! Another week or two and we will have a beautiful new bathroom!

In the slide show the first 10 pictures or so are of the old bathroom and then you get to see pictures of the demo, and the last 4 pictures are of the new bathroom tile (beautiful glass tile behind the new tub), and a nice stone floor tile (the blue things are just spacers and have already been removed.

Tomorrow I will be sanding down the doors and door jams, so that we can paint on Thursday, and we will also be grouting the tiles tomorrow! I love updating our home and making it beautiful! Stay tuned for more pictures!

5 comments:

Bethanne said...

Oh, he is remodeling the kid's bathroom and not the master bath? Wow. It already looks so different. Cool beans!

Unknown said...

He told us he was going to do that. Although, I had no idea how big of a job he as talking about! Good job Ryan! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. I loved the picture of the boys all set and ready to help Dad. Too cute :)

Stefany said...

I love the lighting fixtures.
What a demolition mess ... he didnt mess around did he? The occasional pictures of daddys helpers really made the slide show!

Knight knughts said...

Can he come do mine next. I want to remodel my kids bathroom. I know everything I want I am just waiting for the money and Scott's brother to visit. Scott's brothers do tile work. I love it. I can't wit to see the finale

Kerri said...

Wow, I can't believe he did that while you were gone! You have to post pictures of the finished project!

Oh yeah, sorry about not calling you when we were in town. I don't get to see my brother and his family very often because they live in VA, so we sort of just did the family stuff. My sister will be having a baby soon and I will probably go up to see her again this summer. I will definitely call you guys on that visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails