Monday, June 16, 2008

Girl's Camp 2008 Slide Show!

This year's theme was "The Game of Life" and each level were different board games! The overall camp site was "Candyland," the nurse's station was "Operation," the kitchen was "Hungry Hungry Hippos," the Priesthood brothers were "Battleship," 1st Years (the level Erica and I were over) was "Hi Ho Cherry-o!," 2nd years were "Jumanji," 3rd year was "Go Fish," 4th year "Clue," Big Sister's had "Monopoly," and the Youth Leader's were "Twister." It was so much fun to see how everyone decorated to match the theme. And even though there were a few bumps along the way, I have to say that every girl there walked away with a fun and spiritual experience - I would say that is success!

So my friend Erica and I had the opportunity to be girls camp counselors together over the First Year girls! It was awesome! I am so glad that I had the chance to work with her and our girls were great! Many of you may know that I have never, NEVER, ever been to girl's camp. This was my first year too and I enjoyed it, even though I am still paying for the lack of sleep!

Enjoy the slide show:
Girl's Camp 2008 in a nutshell!

2 comments:

Bethanne said...

What a great idea. Games! So fun...

Stefany said...

HOW FUN! It looks like you had an awesome time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails