Sunday, June 01, 2008

Updates

It has been a busy few weeks, but we are in the home stretch now!
Let's start with T-Ball:

Saturday was Big D's last T-Ball game! It has been a fun season and has been great watching the players improve. I know that Ryan enjoyed coaching and is already talking about next season when Big D moves up to Minor B (coach pitch). I'm just not sure I will be the team mom too!

Daddy and Big D in between innings!

Pirates ready to bat!

Big D hitting the ball!

Little C, trying to escape the stroller! Mind you if he were not in this stroller, restrained, he would be on that field playing with the big kids.
Big D has one more week of school and it is a busy one at that. The talent show is tomorrow and the kids will get to sing their song for the school (remember the one I have been helping them with - "First Grade"). We also have the kindergarten end of the year party (with all 3 kindergarten classes participating) and Big D's graduation is on Friday morning.
I am busy with all of the above and am preparing to go to Girl's Camp next week!
Little C has been doing some fun things over the last week!!! He has been trying to say prayers! When it's time to bless a meal or to have family prayer he has been saying "me do." So we let him do it! It's mostly just babble, but it won't be long until we understand him!
He also has decided that he is ready to sleep in a big boy bed. So he is sharing a room with his brother and enjoying his bed (we took the bunk beds apart and have them side by side now). It's working for the most part, but he is still taking his afternoon naps in the crib. I can't believe how big he is getting.
Peanut #2 has also been saying some new words and even using sentences. Like the other day when he ran to me and excitedly told me "Daddy hep me wif shus" which, of course, means "Daddy helped me with my shoes."
Ryan is just starting another class (he's in the MBA program at Colorado State University - distance program). He is also getting ready for the Priesthood Golf Tournament this Saturday! Now that t-ball is done, he is trying to see if he can get on an adult baseball team for the summer.
Okay - so that's our updates for now! I am officially caught up with my journal/blogging. Now if I could just get my laundry finished!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

of course i don't mind if you post the video, and if would love a copy. my email is morganpryde@yahoo.com.

thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails