Saturday, October 11, 2008

Totally tubular!

We are in 80's flashback mode here at the Kanzler house! Ryan and I are going back in time as we prepare for the Stake Elder's Quorum 80's Dance Party that we are hosting next Saturday! To help you remember how people dressed back in the day, here is a video that I found on The Wirig's blog. This video is from 1984 and is actually filmed at my alma mater - Antioch High School. 

Do you have a favorite saying, movie, song, clothing style, etc.... from the 80's? 

4 comments:

Ali said...

The 80's rock - did you see my post today?

Kerri said...

I wish this movie was longer! I love anything 80's and I could have watched a whole hour of it! Wow, it brought back so many memories of walking to my elementary school (which was across the street from a high school) and being afraid of all the high school kids.

Favorite 80's movies - I can still watch any John Hughes movie! Can I go to that party?

Mother of Three said...

That video is awesome! How funny! I love the little flashes around the school, memories, memories!

Jenni said...

I can't believe that was Antioch High. Wow is all I can say. That was horrifying! I am so glad that I was only a lowly little elemetary schooler during those horrible fashion blunder years! But the music rocked!! Gotta love those big hair bands!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails