Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Party Time

Today was Big D's class Halloween Party! As one of the room moms, I have the fun job of helping to plan the class parties and boy did we have fun today! We had enjoyed some fun activities, a yummy snack, and music that definitly set the mood!


Having fun decorating!


Doesn't the class look festive?


Almost ready for the kids!


They can't wait to come in!


I did the Science Docent lesson today about chemical reactions and it was only fitting that we had a visit from a mad scientist. I asked Big D if he minds that I get silly and dress-up and he said "No, I like it!"


My mad scientist lab! Potions, body parts, etc...


The kids made goo! There were 3 centers - mummy wrap game, goo making, and popcorn gloves! I had several kids come up and say they can't wait to play with their goo!


My girlfriend, Lydia made these cute mummy wraps for the napkins. Gauze wrapped around the napkins with googlie eyes! So fun!


Peanut #1 enjoying his snack!


Mr. Barnes helping them make bats! (He had surgery on his back 2 weeks ago, hence the back brace).


I was happy with how these goodie bags turned out, wish I got a better picture of them. They received many treats!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails