Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Pumpkin Farm

                                         

Last week I went with Big D's class for his field trip to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm (in Wheatland, CA). It was a beautiful day and there were a TON of kids from many different school there. 

We enjoyed watching pig races, a train ride, a hay ride, picking our pumpkins, lunch, the petting zoo, and playing.


Big D while we were on the hay ride!

 
Big D's teacher, Mr. Barnes, and class on hay ride!

 
Big D with his friends. He loves to make silly faces!

 
We saw this scarecrow school...

and the old truck on our train ride! 

 
Big D in the petting zoo!

 
Indeed, I was on the go at Bishop's Pumpkin Farm!

2 comments:

Bethanne said...

Okay, so cute!

And Dallin looks so cute and little (compared to his classmates) but he looks OLD. Seriously, that kid is a boy now, nothing young about him anymore. So very handsome!

Love the last photo BTW.

Orange Peanut said...

Dallin is very little for his age! I just hope he surpasses my shortness in his teen years, poor kid, I hope I didn't doom him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails