Monday, October 13, 2008

Luv U

We hit a HUGE milestone at our house this weekend! Little C said "luv u mom"!!!!!

You see, Peanut #2 is not a cuddly, lovey dovey type of kid. Instead of hugs he would rather show you his love with love taps (well really love hits, but I am trying to be positive). He has been talking for a while now, trust me he is loud and doesn't stop, but this weekend was the first weekend he said that he loved me!!!! Usually he will respond to my statement "I love you (insert his name here)" with a blown kiss "muah," or with a "miss you," but now we are into the real mushy stuff and I love it!

I love you too Little C and Daddy loves you, and so does DD (see his favorite sayings to the right)!

1 comment:

Tanja said...

What a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails