Tuesday, October 07, 2008

"Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn." - Elizabeth Lawrence

The morning dew clings to the grass. The daylight leaves much too soon. The coolness of the morning hints at the winter that will surely come, but the warmth of the day begs us to still come out and play. It is Autumn time and I love it so! - Megan Kanzler

I love to decorate for Fall and October brings a mix of Halloween goodies and Autumn treats (once the spooky spirits have finished their scaring, more Harvest decorations will appear). Here are some of the treasures you will find around the Kanzler home:

My potions!

All though it may be hard to see, I gaurentee the eyeballs, bones, and spiders are sure to make you flee!

A close up of those bones.

More BONES

Pretty Pumpkins

Boo to you!

Stacked squash!

May you and yours enjoy the lovely fall days! Take a moment to stare up at the trees and watch the leafs dance in the wind!

7 comments:

Stefany said...

What a beautiful post and home. You make me MISS fall terribly. Here in San Diego - Fall barely comes. But with your great decor ideas I feel inspired to fake it on the inside at least.

Tanja said...

Oh how fun! I'm noticing some new font colors which I have also admires on NieNie. I haven't been able to figure it out. Help please? I loved your post about commenting as well. I only have 4 followers on my blog and few comments. I know many more read it. Oh, how lonely it makes me feel!

Melissa said...

You would be so proud of me! I decorated the front of my house today with cornstalks and fake spiderwebs! It's a start right!!

Bethanne said...

Omigosh...so cute! Our decorations are so meager that they take up about 2 square feet in total. Pitiful!

Orange Peanut said...

Would you believe that for the eyeball and bones display and the potions labels, I only spent about $15, this includes everything you see in the pictures even the glass containers that the eyeballs and bones are in! The labels are stickers that I attached to some empty Jones soda bottles. I just filled the bottles with water and food coloring. Viola! I love the Dollar Store and 99cent stores.

Orange Peanut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

i love your decorations fall is my favorite time to decorate too you have some really cute decorations

you should totally take the free class offered by jessica the sign ups are the 20th of october i really love the classes i am taking right now

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails