Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hair Cuts

Friday night was haircutting night! Mama's Barber Shop was open for business. There are 2 rules in Mama's shop: 1. no whining and 2. payment will be given in the form of a kiss and hug! It started with Ryan asking for me to trim his neckline and then Peanut #1 agreed to let me trim his hair around the ears and neck. Finally, Peanut #2 couldn't be left out. He was so thrilled to sit up on the stool and get his haircut.

Here's Little C's before shot:



He had some big hair!



He was such a good boy when I was cutting his hair! When I was finished and it was time to sweep it all up I couldn't believe how much hair was on the ground!!! Some grown men would pay a pretty penny to have that hair put on their heads!



Here's the cutest boy ever with his darling haircut! I wish I had a picture of Big D and Daddy too!

2 comments:

Bethanne said...

So handsome...and you're right...that is a lot of hair! You sure do a great job though. A pro if you ask me!

Kerri said...

This is so funny, because we cut Dylan's hair last night and Tyler had his done today. Tyler has such thick long hair that I did a bunch of funky styles last night and took pictures. I was going to post them on my blog this week. Great minds think alike!

P.S. Nice work on Carson!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails