Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol

Wednesday night found me parked on my couch watching the finale of American Idol. I thought it was a pretty good night, but sometimes, well most of the time, I just wish they would save us the time by just announcing the winner!

When Ryan Seacrest announced the winner, I was thrilled!!!!



COOK WINS!!! COOK WINS!!!

David Archuletta is a great singer, but I have to admit I would never go see him in concert. I would probably by his future CD's because I am sure they will have a soothing sound like Michael Bubble. Cook on the other hand, would be very entertaining! I love his voice and enjoy him!

I am content that Cook won and can't wait to hear the music that he produces!

2 comments:

Bethanne said...

Yeah, Archuletta was a cutie but didn't have the stage presence. Or confidence. :)

Lisa said...

I agree. Of course being in UT, that's all we heard about. He's a cutie patootie and has a great voice but Cook will be a star. Then again, I think COok would do better coming in second - look at Daughtrey! Archuleta is like Clay Aiken. Great voices for both :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails