Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shower for Baby

Showering with love and gifts

I felt the love as my friends hosted a shower for me! I was pretty insistent that I didn’t need a shower but I’m glad that my girlfriend, Erica, was even more insistent than I was. It was just so nice to spend time with so many of my friends and to enjoy some laughs and tender moments together.

A huge thank you to this lady (with the camera)…
…she organized the shower and allowed us to enjoy her home. Thanks Erica!!!


Many thanks to my girls Amber and Kelsey (sorry the picture is fuzzy) for the simple shower games.

Christine (the one in pink in the picture below) – the cake was just AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us.


I had a nice time spending time with friends I haven’t been able to do things with during this pregnancy. (Note: in most of these pictures the ladies are making play dough balls into what they think the baby will look like - such a fun game)









And this little one was so very spoiled!!! Such cute outfits and other gifts. Thank you to all who came!

Only one more week until our scheduled c-section. Here I am at 38 1/2 weeks. Oh so close!!!!


We shall see if he waits until then – I have been having a good amount of contractions, so who knows. Now if I could just get some sleep before he comes!!!
 
Happy Celebrating to you, 


1 comment:

Melissa said...

OH how fun! Sorry I missed it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails