Monday, August 02, 2010

Happy Camper's

The dirtier the better!

With a car full of supplies, my husband took our boys camping a few weeks ago at SugarPine (outside of Forrest Hill, CA). They went with another dad and his twin boys. My boys were looking forward to hiking (a 4 – 6 mile hike around the lake), fishing, camping, being dirty, and eating s’mores.

At the beginning of the hike

My dirty boys - taken while on the hike!

Big D fishing from the canoe

Little C and one of the twins

You see the tent the arrow is pointing at? Well that is a 2-man tent that my husband set up for him and the 2 boys! They said it was a little tight! Hahahaha!!!!

The shirt says it all!

Seriously cute kids!!! I love that Little C is trying to give rabbit ears to his brother...

and then too himself

My handsome, dirty, tired boys!!!!

Upon all reports, the camping trip was AWESOME! My oldest and the twins were even able to complete several Cub Scout requirements – added bonus!


Happy Trails To You,


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails