Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Choose the Right

We will choose the right at school, at home, or at play!
In the midst of contractions, I simplified our back to school dinner! I didn't deck out the table like I normally would and we had to shorten the celebration. 

I love Big D's face in this picture!

This school year our focus as a family is to choose the right! 


So we celebrated our theme with crowns, enjoying a yummy dinner, singing the song “Choose the Right,” and we talked about how we can make good choices while at school, while playing with our friends and family, and at home. After that, my handsome hubby was able to give a Father’s Blessing to each of our boys to help them prepare for the new school year.


Just a few hours after these pictures were taken; hubby and I were on our way to the hospital to welcome our newest little one into the world. Perfect timing – right?!!! 

Happy Choosing to you, 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails