Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CSI Challenge - Wall Art

Window Picture Frame




I found this wood window frame on the side of the road with the glass still intact! I simply smashed out the glass; sanded; spray painted the wood frame; and added saw tooth hangers on the back. We then had the idea of using it as a picture frame and love to update it with our annual family pictures! So, for the price of half a can of spray paint ($1.47) we now have a cute picture frame for our front room. (The vinyl on the wall can be purchased from my good friends at http://ellemenopea.com).



Happy Decorating To You,




Linking this up to the CSI Challenge of the Week:


Visit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

Pam said...

What a lucky find and you did a bang up job on the transformation. It looks very polished. Already a follower. Pam @ Sallygoodin

Julia said...

I love it! I've been thinking of something different to do with a window frame with 6 panes that I have. It's too bad that i'll have 7 grands by the end of the year. Hum..... Maybe I can find an 8 paned window.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

YOu found that on the side of the road!!! Holy cow! Amazing find and it looks so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails