Thursday, June 03, 2010

I came online today to find that one of my new readers, Megan from Little Blue Prints, awarded me with a blog award! Besides loving her name, she has a rockin’ decorating style and a seriously clever crafting side. Thanks for the award Megan!!!


Now I must follow the rules that go along with this award by revealing 7 things about me that most people don't already know about me...

1. My husband and I met on a blind date 13 years ago, we’ve been married for almost 12 years.

2. I am left handed – maybe that explains a lot?

3. One of my nicknames growing up, besides Orange Peanut, was “little middle” because I am the littlest of my siblings and the middle child.

4. I have a BA in Child Development/Elementary Education, but if I had to do it over again I would have studied Interior Design.

5. I dislike being pregnant! I love the end result but truly could skip the 9 months of constant nausea – it’s lame! I am so glad that I only have 2 ½ months to go!

6. I get really nutty when my house is not picked up! I have improved upon this disease/condition over the years and will admit that on most days my house looks very lived in, but I do have a few days a month where I have to have it completely picked up or I will go insane!!!!!

7. I enjoy eating sweet things. I would eat sweet things for every meal – from candy, to yummy fruit, I have a major sweet tooth.

Now I must pass this award along to 10 other bloggers (I know I was suppose to 15 but I am impatient and wanted to get this posted):

Bringing Lady Back
Brown Paper Packages
Crafting Chicks
Kara’s Party Ideas
Not So Idle Hands


Sew Dang Cute
Someday Crafts
Tatortots and Jello
The 5 Little Monkeys


Thanks for inspiring me,

1 comment:

Megan said...

congrats Megan!!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy... it hasn't been too long now but so far having 3 boys is great! You'll love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails