Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Leave A Light On When I'm Gone


Friday night, with much anticipation, my husband accompanied me to the David Cook concert at the California State Fair. Ryan knows how much I LOVE David Cook's music and for my birthday had purchased us tickets to see him. We were in row K, close enough to see him with my own eyes!



The concert was AWESOME - he and his band ROCKED and let's just say I have a new appreication for his drummer, who not only hammered away at his drums but sang back up in almost every song!!! I knew every song he played, and those of you who know me know that I was surely singing and dancing along! I enjoyed how down to earth he seemed as he spoke to the crowd! He just seems like a nice guy!


Thank you honey for taking me to see David!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun night!!:)

Trent and Amber said...

so cool! I know you've been waiting all summer, I'm glad the big day finally came! And that is a hot color on you! I love it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails