Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ugggghhhh!

Look what I found while I was on the phone:

Near the end of my phone conversation I started to smell something clean and fresh and I knew it wasn't from the dishsoap. I walked into the family room and found Little C making the room "smell clean!"

What's that white powder all over the tv?

The TV remote - betcha' couldn't tell with it being buried under all that white stuff!

An action figure in the snow? Nope.


Baby Powder, EVERYWHERE! Not only was it on the TV, TV remote, action figure, and my adorable son; it was also found inside a sand pail, sprinkled on a blanket, covering pj bottoms, the floor, etc... Little C told me he was making it smell good and that he did. He also helped me vacume it up! I tell you - beware if you are on the phone, hide the baby powder!

6 comments:

Stefany said...

OOOOkay. Bonus points for you to remember to get the camera in the middle of all of this. This is sooo funny.

Unknown said...

I am proud of you for getting the camera out before cleaning it all up. I have a hard time doing that -- I always am too mad to think about the camera.
My little Tiffany got caught red-handed the other day with the baby powder. (Why I still have that in my house I do not know) Love the action figure picture.
I bet your house smells nice though :)

Ryan Kanzler said...

It is a good thing we love that kid! Well I can't wait to get home and smell the house!

Zwinggi Zoo said...

You definitely have a Boys boy there! Have you learned patience yet? :) An ongoing process, I know!

Amie said...

Thank you for sharing Megan. It brought tears (from laughter) to my eyes. Carson & Tanner are going to really cause some ruckus together when they are teens (not like they haven't already).

Bethanne said...

I thought about Carson tonight when Jackson screamed all during scriptures (we already have to do it right after dinner so that he is still strapped in)...Sigh. What, um, energetic and fun boys we have huh! hahahahaha. LOVE it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails