Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Make your voice heard!

Now I don't consider myself to be a politically active person. I mean, I vote at each election and I have my feelings about the major issues and even the minor issues, but I have not been one to really rally around a particular candidate or issue. I have always been involved in student government from Elementary School all the way through College. I have served as a student representative on my home towns School Board. I have been involved, just not walking the precients, making phone calls, attending fundraisers, etc... Well this year is different. I was asked to help with a pretty hot topic proposition here in CA and Ryan and I have a dear friend who is running for school board and he has asked me to be his campaign/event scheduler.

My post today is really meant to introduce my friend, Lance Christensen, who is running for San Juan Unified School District School Board.

I appreciate his desires to really make change and that he is passionate about making our public education system a place that will be a benefit to those who learn there, teach there, and volunteer there.I fully endorse him as a trustworthy and knowledgeable candidate and I hope that you will take a few minutes to check out his website at www.lancechristensen.com 

3 comments:

Stefany said...

Can he come to San Diego? Ill vote for him, I swear.

Unknown said...

If I lived there he would have my vote!! :) Good Luck to you and the campaign!!

FoxFamily said...

We're totally voting for him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails