Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Followers

I really like this new feature...


Look to the right and see the thing that says "Sometimes you feel like a nut - an Orange Peanut that is"?? See my friends who are there?Well I don't have as many as the picture below.


I am still in the process of entering the blog sites that I want to follow but this is so cool.
When I log on and go to my dashboard, I can read down through and see who posted while I was away. If I want to leave them a comment I just click on the blog name and it takes me straight to their site.

I love reading what my friends are up to and this will be a nice way to keep up. I can read through and easily see who's posted and who hasn't today. No more stalking websites waiting on a post.

Yippee for Google - cool feature and thanks to Stefanie and Pikes Pickles for the Hot Tip! 

(Don't forget to click on my follower box and become a follower -that way I can see the little tiny thumbnail of your face!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just discovered this today too!! Very cool huh? Yup I am a follower of yours :)

Stefany said...

I'm totally lovin this!

Bethanne said...

It is great...although it won't tell you if updates have happened if the blog is private. I think. Just thought you should know.

You are amazing and doing wonderful things as always! :)

Danielle said...

oh this is way cool - i am totally in the process of adding all the blogs i check often to a "add on" like this if the one i am working on does not work out I am so stealing you idea - thanks megan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails