Friday, September 28, 2007

Sick Kiddos

Why is it that every time Ryan goes out of state/country on a business trip, my kids get sick!!!!!!! It's no joke- every time Ryan has left one of us ends up sick. It's like they reserve it just for that special time. I guess we are sick without him, but I am really getting tired of it!

So Carson has a pretty bad ear infection and a nasty, hacky cough. Dallin has been dealing with allergies that I think has now turned into a cold - he has a pretty bad cough too! To make matters even more, urrr, fun?, they are both sleeping about 3 hours at a time. So I am tired, praying I stay healthy, and trying to manage snotty noses, coughs, lack of appetites, etc..... Oh the joys of being a business trip widow!!!!

I have so much respect for the thousands of wifes and mothers who have husbands over seas fighting in the war. I commend them and hope they are getting the support here from family and friends that they might need.

Okay - I have to put Carson down for a nap. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh you poor girl! my mom "raised" us alone while my dad was business man by week and bishop by weekend. no fun! good luck and i hope you can pull through it!!! Let me know if you need help with anything. oh, p.s. chiropractic helps ear infections!!!

Morgan said...

hey megan, I didn't know you guys had a blog. So fun. I just found it, so I will have to go back and look through it. Our blog is at nateolsonfamily.blogspot.com. I hope you don't mind if I check back in everyonce in awhile!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails