Monday, October 08, 2007

A great weekend





Dallin is the Shining Star this weekend and this week at school. He got to bring home the class mascot (Ruff the dog and Ruff's baby). Ryan took pictures of Dallin with Ruff and let's just say they had a great time. Dallin enjoyed having Ruff and is excited to share with his friends (in his class) the things he likes to do!

On a side note:

I enjoyed my girls only weekend up at a friend's place in the mountains (Soda Springs). It was a scrapbooking weekend but I wasn't feeling particularly in the mood to scrapbook so I was so excited to bring some books and read!!!! I finished 2 huge books and had a nice time with my girlfriends. I wish my camera was working so I could have (or had someone) take pictures of us having fun, me trying to eat snowflakes falling from the sky, and me sleeping (I got to sleep through a night without being woken up by a little boy)!

So while I was gone, Ryan was being the best daddy ever! He amazes me and I love him so very much! He had mowed the lawns, installed a cable that allows us to use our computer through our tv, installed a new thermostat, cleaned the bathrooms, had dinner ready on Sunday night when I returned, to name but a few! I love him so very much and am grateful that he does so much to help. We have a great partnership, friendship and love!

Okay enough mushy stuff! I have to get started on the laundry....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails