Friday, October 26, 2007

The Spook Train






A few weeks ago we visited Old Sac and enjoyed the harvest festivities. We even rode the "Spook Train." It was fun to see the boys get so excited because we were riding on a train! Carson kept saying "whoa" and Dallin kept pointing out all the skeletons and other spooky decorations that hung from the ceiling of the train.





On a side note:


I am feeling much better, but still feel pretty drained! I need to exercise (anyone want to be my exercise buddy) and am just waiting for the lingering cough to go away before I try anything! I do have surgery scheduled for the end of January to have my tonsils removed. I am a little nervous (seeing that I have been advised by the doctors that I will need someone to care for the boys for at least 2 weeks). Supposedly the recovery is very painful as an adult and since there is a risk of bleeding I can't lift anything for at least 2 weeks. At this point I will do whatever I have to so that I don't keep getting sick - even if that means surgery!


Well I am getting excited for Trunk or Treat tomorrow and the youth dance. I will post our family halloween pictures soon!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

oh the train looks so cool - it looks like so much fun

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails