Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I love the Fall - minus my allergies

So it is definitly fall and I can't wait to start putting up my harvest/Halloween decorations. Along with the shorter days, cooler temperatures, hectic schedules, etc... comes my seasonal allergies and they make me feel like, well for lack of a better word, poop!!!! In my groogy haze I am trying to start each day on a cheerful note, but all too often it doesn't turn out that way. Some days are better than others but the ones that aren't too good, let's just say I wish I could redo most of them.

One side effect of fall, at least for me, is my own time spent in contemplation. I often treasure the warm afternoons, when all is quiet in the house, and I can sit outside and read, write, think!!!! I can't wait for my special time to reconnect and to evaluate where I'm at and what I can do to be better.

I just love this time of year!

1 comment:

Knight knughts said...

I have bad allergies too. My solution take wheat out of your diet. I did and have no problems with seasonal allergies. Want more info just ask me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails