Thursday, June 03, 2010

The Spotlight is on Me

and I am flattered! Thank you to Michelle over at Someday Crafts and Jennifer from Tatertots and Jello for featuring my ribbon rain gutter project. 


I recently made a bunch of cards for a card making exchange group I am in and wouldn't you know I used ribbon that was right there in front of me! I didn't have to run to my local craft store because I didn't have the right ribbon for the project (i.e. I was too lazy to look through the boxes of ribbon). I have to admit, I still have a few boxes of my oversized ribbon but I am so happy to have most of it out in the open while I craft!!!!


Happy Organizing to you,

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I LUV this! I am doing my craft room and have very little space. This is such a great idea!

Orange Peanut said...

@ Melissa - Check out my other post - "Ta Da" because I hear you on the little space. But to tell you the truth, my compact crafting area is so much better organized than when I had a whole room to spread out in!!! Can't wait to see your rain gutter creation!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails