Thursday, May 06, 2010

A+

My oldest son has a pretty great teacher this year and to show her our appreciation we have given her a little gift each day this week!


I borrowed a few of these ideas and then came up with some of my own. What are some things you have done to show teacher's the love?


Day One - O"fish"ally the best! You can use goldfish crackers too!

Day Two: Coming to the "Aide" - lemonade packets that you add to water. You could use lemon drops.
I didn't get a picture of the ones I made for Day 3 or Day 4 but above is the tag that went with it.

Day 3:
"Scent"sational - a container of air freshener, candle, or a plugin type of gadget, etc...

Day 4: Hugs and Kisses for all you do - a bag with Hersey's Hugs and Kisses


Day 5: You are worth 100 Grand! I have to admit I munched on a few of these 100 grand bars - I'm worth at least 100 grand too!!!

Many thanks to those who choose to teach and enrich my children!!! I'm glad we have you on our team as we raise our boys to become awesome adults!

Happy Appreciating to you,

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I am the room Mom for Ryli's kindergarten class and this week for our teacher appreciation week we did:
Monday- each kid made a card for her
Tuesday- restocked her desk with school supplies as well as one Mom brought her one of her favorite lunches
Wednesday- each kid brought a fresh flower for a unique bouquet and all the kinder teachers went out to lunch while we covered their classes
Thursday- each kid brought her a treat as well as lunch from a Mom
Friday- since she is due 2 weeks before me with her 3rd girl, baby shower gifts
It was pretty awesome.

Orange Peanut said...

Awesome Jenni!!! Those are some great ideas.

My son's school has a parent volunteer who coordinates Teacher Appreciate Week for all the teacher's at the school and they do things like that for the teachers too - real big and nice!

FoxFamily said...

My goal is to someday be as cute and crafty as you Ms. Megan! Darling things for your the teacher. I am sure she loved it all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails