Monday, May 10, 2010

Ta Da

... presenting, my new crafting area!!!! Happy Mother's Day from my boys!!!! Thank you so very much honey and my little ones for making this possible!



The desk cabinets were free (love Craigslist). We sanded them down, my youngest and I painted them, and my husband surprised me with putting them in my nook and adding hardware and the desk top! Trust me sanding and painting them was quiet a task seeing that I don't feel that well, but I was determined to have this finished.



My wonderful husband hanging the pegboard! He even added trim. 




This was waiting for me this morning. So spoiled and I am so indeed grateful for the love.



Ryan added a shelf, lights under the shelf and will install a vinyl rain gutter that will hold my ribbon!!! 


I love when my design sketches come to fruition and look so much better than I imagined. Thank you dear for helping me make the pencil drawings so beautiful in person!




I love the pegboard!!!! 


We just have a few more things to do to finish this craft area and then we will be able to move on to the nursery. Here's to hoping I feel less queasy soon so that I can take advantage of this space!!!


Happy Crafting to you,

4 comments:

FoxFamily said...

"Shannon, thou shalt not covet Megan's new, super cute, AWESOME craft area"! (I'm trying not to!!!) Love it Megan!!!!

Unknown said...

Very cool!! Serious high five to Ryan and the boys :) Happy Mothers day to you!

Bethanne said...

I am so totally jealous right now. Seriously. I LOVE IT. Nice work, boys!

kory said...

I love this! What did you use to hold the spools of thread to the peg board? I'm desperate for a better way to store my threads! (ps I found you through the ribbon rain gutter posted on the CSI project!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails