Friday, April 30, 2010

Is that a basketball under your shirt?

I am indeed showing and have been since the end of February (I was only a few months along then). So here I am, a few weekends ago with my mom and sister at a family birthday party. I am 20 1/2 weeks in this shot.


Not sure where Christine is looking!


Okay, now we are all looking at the camera



My boys and me
Please excuse the red eyes on my oldest, I don't have a program to fix that!



I have realized that I have very few pictures of my pregnant self - I will have to talk to my husband about that. I'm usually the one who grabs the camera. 

Happy Memory Making to you,

3 comments:

~Niki~ said...

so cute you are!

Unknown said...

You are sooo cute!! I love it :)

Jenni said...

Don't you just love it when you hit that 20 week mark?! Feels so much more legit and from then on, you are past half way!! YAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails