Thursday, October 08, 2009

It's Fall Ya'll

Well, we are now into my most favorite time of year! I love the fall! The colors, the decorations, the food, etc.... The winding down of the year, the garden, the pumpkins and corn stalks, but at the same time I feel so energized at the opportunity to be with family and friends during the upcoming holidays!





"There is no season when such pleasant and sunny spots may be lighted on, and produce so pleasant an effect on the feelings, as now in October."
- Nathaniel Hawthorne






Lazy Bones




Potions



May we all find time to cherish the slowing down of mother nature and the beautiful time of togetherness!

Happy Fall, Megan


4 comments:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Found you and saw your cute house and fall decorations. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

This is my favorite time of year too!! Love you decorations, I may steal a few of your ideas :)

Happy Fall!!

Morgan said...

your house looks so cute. i am jealous. we didn't have any room to bring all my cute holiday decorations. oh well. i will just have to get my fix from other people's cute houses, like yours!

Bethanne said...

I can't wait to see you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails