Thursday, April 30, 2009

American Idol: Latest Predicitions

Early in this season of American Idol I was a huge Adam Lambert fan. But I am now predicting that Kris Allen will win the whole thing. He has a beautiful voice, he's a very talented artist, each week he makes the songs his and I will definitely be buying his first CD!


My American Idol - Kris Allen



Jamie Foxx gives Kris tons and tons of praise on Seacrest's radio show.  A quote -"that cat's gonna have a significant, significant career"


Idols or other musicians/celebrities who have named Kris as their favorite or among their favorites....Jordin Sparks, Brooke White, Melinda Doolittle, Phil Stacey, David Archuleta, David Cook, Jason Castro, Chris Daughtry, Jamie Foxx, Quentin Tarintino, Reba McEntire... any others?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are going to think I am crazy but I have seen maybe 4 episodes of that show in all of its seasons. Just can't get into it. But go Kris ALlen!!

Jennie Blaser said...

I had to LOL at your post -- because about 4 weeks ago, I told Dave, "I think Kris Allen is going to win. He's my new favorite". So far I've called the winners almost every season (I called Daughtry to win instead of Taylor Hicks... can we just admit he was the true winner). So... I absolutely loved Kris' take on "Falling Slowly" a few weeks back. Downloaded it. He's my fav now. Adam is great, but it is "same old same old" and what kind of radio hits would he sing???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails