Monday, February 02, 2009

Reunited and it feels so good!


On Saturday night I had the opportunity to attend a reunion with some good friends from my college days! I was in a sorority, CHI DELTA, and forged many great friendships during that time in my life. We had many fun times together and I remember being the designated driver to all the events - I drove a red mini-van so I had plenty of room. I always felt better knowing my sister's would get home safely. I had many opportunities for leadership as well as many chances to grow and learn from the amazing women around me.

There were over 50 ladies at the reunion, from some of our founding sisters to the most recent to go alumnae! It was so good to see everyone!


Karen, Molly Kristen, Me, Jen (my Big Sis), Char, Jennifer

Me (with my shirley temple, should you think I was drinking ;-), Jackie, Lannette, and Jen


Brandi (my pledge mom) and myself!
Thank you so much Brandi for organizing our reunion. Beta Phi!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the clarifiction with the drink, I was a little worried!! :P Looks like a ton of fun!

Amie said...

How fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails