Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Holiday's

I have been a little preoccupied with the busy-ness of this month: from parties, to helping in Big D's class, to sewing a few (well okay a lot) of Christmas gifts, to all the other fun things that make December so fun and chaotic. Hence the lack of blogging!

I just wanted to take a moment to share with you the love that I have for our Savior, Jesus Christ! I remember the first time I knew that Jesus was indeed the promised Messiah. I was about 16 years old and it was around Christmas time. I was in the midst of some serious spiritual searching and came to the realization that our Heavenly Father indeed loved us and that the Plan of Salvation, the whole reason we are here, was so simple and complete. That the pinnacle of this plan was the need for us to have a savior, someone who could live a perfect life and show us how we should be and ultimately to take upon himself our sins, sorrows, trials and to seal it all with his death and his amazing resurrection. How grateful I am that Jesus agreed to do that for us!

I absolutely love this time of year when, as a world, we
celebrate the birth of the greatest man to ever walk the
Earth. He is the comforter, the Prince of Peace, the Jehovah
of old and the Redeemer of all! My greatest hope is that the
promise of eternal life will motivate us to do our best in all
areas of our lives - that we are trying our very best! May
you feel the miracle of our Savior's birth, life, and his amazing
death and resurrection throughout the coming year!
Your blogging friend, Megan

2 comments:

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

I think its so amazing to hear how people find the Gospel. It is truly the most wonderful thing! I have been really trying to focus more on the Savior and his birth too! Thanks for the nice complements on my blog...you are so sweet!!

Jennie Blaser said...

great post! Who sings that first song "What child is this" on your blog?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails