Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Do you like hot chocolate or egg nog?
I prefer hot chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree?
A little of both

3. Colored or white lights on tree/house?
I like white lights. They are so simple and beautiful!

4. When do you put up your decorations?
Usually the Saturday after Thanksgiving!

5. What is your favorite holiday dish?
Swedish Pancakes

6. What is your favorite holiday memory from your childhood?
Singing christmas carols with the whole family

7. Do you open a gift on Christmas eve?
At the Kanzler Christmas Party I do.


8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
White lights, red berries, red ball ornaments, white snowflakes, and fun wood ornaments that friends have given me through the years. Next year I want to decorate the tree in seashells (hopefully they will make me feel warmer, thinking about the beach and all)

9. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Dread it - I do not like being cold. I'm too big of a whimp.

10. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Oh golly. I will never forget the stereo I got from Santa one year. I love music and that was such a neat gift! Thanks Santa ;-)

11. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Being sure my little ones understand why we celebrate the holiday.

12. What is your favorite Holiday dessert?
I don't have a favorite. Any dessert is truly my favorite. I LOVE sweets!

13. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Reading a Christmas story Christmas morning before we open the gifts.

14. What tops your tree?
A star!

15. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
I'm not gonna lie, a little of both!

16. What is your favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night and What Child is this (listen to my music below)

17.Candy canes?
They are good on chocolate covered pretzels and in hot cocoa

18. Secret Santa?
So much fun

19. Favorite Christmas movie?
Oh I don't have a favorite.

20. Can you ice skate?

Yes, not well but I can manage. Now rollerskating, look out! I love rollerskating!

You're turn. Tag, your it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails