Saturday, December 20, 2008

Class Party

Today was Big D's class party and we had so much fun...
making snow globes,


Christmas caroling to the school secretaries,
and eating the candies that were to adorn gingerbread houses! YUM!

(might I draw your attention to the darling paper snowflakes that are hanging from the ceiling. My best friend, Lydia, made those. I will post the "how to's" in the next few days)

Dina, myself, and Lydia (we're the room mom's and we enjoy planning these parties)


Mini water bottles that I decorated with these red and white polka dot labels that read "Happy Holidays"


Mr. Barnes and the entire class with the red scarfs that he and his wife gave to each student. I am glad that he let's us go a little over the top to make these parties fun and hopefully memorable!

3 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Cute. I love the snowglobes. I might have to try that one with my kids this week.

Stefany said...

So cute. You are such an awesome room mom!

Melissa said...

how fun! Eli's class didn't have any kind of party...how lame is that!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails